The aim of this course is to promote physical and mental health, prevention of stress and rehabilitation through Yoga. Integral approach to Yoga therapy imparts skills in students which help them in personality development and invoke Scientific attitude for enhancing efficiency in day to day life. Yoga contributes substantially in preventing and curing several ailments. The P.G. Diploma Holder can become a good Yoga teacher or establish yoga centre anywhere in the world and can earn while serving the mankind.
Course Structure of Post Graduate Diploma in Yogic Science:
- FC1 (FCYOG101) : Fundamentals of Yoga.
- C1 (CCYOG102) : Introduction of Hatha Yoga.
- C2 (CCYOG101) : Human Biology and Yoga.
- C3 (CPYOG101) : Yoga Practical Study-I
- SE4 (ECYOG201) : Yoga Practical Study-II
- C4 (CCYOG202) : The Introductory Study of Yoga Sutras.
- C5 (CCYOG203) : Yoga and Health.
- Project (PRYOG204) : Project Work