PG Diploma in Yoga is Diploma level Yoga and Naturopathy program. The program teaches, prepare and get ready deserving students in the various parts of Yoga, which deals with the problems of integration of personality as an initial step to set oneself up for the higher exclusive practices. The PG diploma program in yoga prepares the candidates as Yoga Therapy teacher or instructor as paramedical personnel in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes to introduce IAYT under the direction of specialists, the members to run their own Yoga Centres they fill in as advisors at Naturopathy doctor's facilities, health clubs etc.
- Paper 1 (FCYOG-101) : Historical Study of Yoga
- Paper2 (CCYOG-102) : Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas
- Paper 3 (CCYOG-103) : Body Structure and KriyaVigyan (with reference to Yoga)
- Paper Four (CPYOG-102): Experimental Practices
- Paper 5 (ECYOG-201) : Theories of Hatha Yoga Practice
Paper 6 (CCYOG-202) : Patanjali Yoga Darshan
- Paper 7 (CCYOG-203) : Healthy Living, Diet and Yoga treatment
- Paper 8 (CPYOG-204) : Experimental Practices [Extra practice of First Semester]
- Paper 9 (CCYOG-301 ) : Scientific study of Yogasana.
- Paper 10 (CCYOG-301) : Yoga and Mental Health
- Paper 11 ( ECYOG-301) : Theory of natural medical science.
- Paper 12 (CPYOG-301) : Experimental Practices [Extra practice of First Semester]
- Paper 13 (CC YOG-401) : Indian philosophy and Human Consciousness.
- Paper 14 (ECYOG-402) : Scientific study of Pranayama
- Paper 15 (PRYOG-403) : Project Work
- Paper 16 (CPYOG-404) : Experimental Practices [Extra practice of First Semester]